Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introductory Post

Hello, my name is Rychelle and this will be my blog for my Visual Anthropology class at Kansai Gaidai.
I initially took this course because I have a strong interest in the Japanese culture and I also liked the sound of 'Visual Anthropology'. Not only do I like art, but I am also majoring in linguistics - a field in anthropology. I also have an interest in the other forms of anthropology aside from linguistics. I also liked the idea of creating an online picture blog as a means of assessment.
Normally I'm not much of a bloggy type person, but since being inspired by this course's means of assessment I saw the value in documenting my journey through Japan, and so I started, for the first time, my very on blog. So now that I have a bit of practice from writing that one, I hope to be able to make a creative and interesting photo blog for this course.

This introductory post is pretty much just as it is - an introductory post. I must also place this disclaimer somewhere in my blog, and the introductory post seems as good a place as any.

This blog is a class project for my "Visual Anthropology" class; as such it is for educational purposes only. All photos posted here are taken by the blog author unless otherwise noted. If any problem with the posting of a particular photo is brought to my attention, I will earnestly review the problem and remove the photo if necessary.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.